nightShift: a true story nightShift: a true story

hehehe

I laughed my butt off. Woke my roommate up I think. Definately a funny thing. It could happen to anyone that is the sweetpart about it. I love it.

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

Sweet

This Series was sweet. YOu should take more true stories like that and make them into movies. I mean once I watched the first one I had to watch the second one. I loved it. Totally sweet and the way you prtrayed the characters . . .SWEET! I loved it. I wish to see more flash like this by you. Definately accomplished work.

Stoners Ep. 11 Stoners Ep. 11

This sux

I personally would like to let you know that the sound to animation is off. The question asking about marijuana. Yes it is an herb, but because of the way it grows ti could be considered a tree or bush as well. Mind you it depends on how tall the plant is. The chemical THC and holding your breath is actually what gets you high. Not the plant. Do research if you are going to continue with this rediculous story. Otherwise you are killing our braincells with this dribble you call a movie. The only thing I found even remotely good about this animation was the music. I lost time that you cannot give back to me because of this piece. Don't do anymore of these. Please!!!!!

Trillian Episode One Trillian Episode One

Ummm

Ok I feel this piece well isn't really worth watching. The story is about a person cutting their hair and shaving. Nice try though.

Mario Bros. Mayhem Mario Bros. Mayhem

Try Harder

Ok there aere some major glitches. For one Episode 2 doen't work and when you access Episode 4 it crashes. This piece would work better if all done at once.

Neon-Shadow responds:

There, I finished them.

Dragonball N Dragonball N

Come On

Ok for one I would like to point out that I find the graphix of this not well. The sound is timed right but isn't good. I found this piece not humorous, lame and not worth viewing.

eskimo bob 17 eskimo bob 17

What

I feel that this movie was not funny, nor entretaining. I also feel that by watching this that it has lowered my IQ a little bit. The sound needs work and the artwork leaves soemthing to be desired. Please try harder next time.

Kong Kong

Nice

This was well done. It is very well off. this piece could very well stand alone or could be part one of a series. OVerall excellent job.

Aura: story mode Aura: story mode

I want more

This movie was excellent. If a person didn't watch the first instalment of this then they don't know the whole story. So, I recommend watching Aura first. Very artistic piece of flash. I feel that if the artist really wanted to he could very well make this a movie. After watching this piece I wanted more. So I look forward to more of this work.

boy boy

Artistic

This animation is definately artistic. It is as if I am watching a movie on IFC. The artistry was intruiging, but was intentional. This is a good rendition of how some children see people in the world. The only thing that got me was the song that was playing during the animation. It could have been longer or a different song. I wouldn't mind seeing a longer version of this. Maybe a three to five minute version if possible.